Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow...has it really been that long?

Catching up here with all you:) Below I am posting some pictures from our Easter celebration at church. Yes...I know it's mid-May. I admit it, I stink at this!
The kids had a blast and found lots of yummy goodies and good fellowship!

Keira getting ready for the Nursery Egg Hunt. She did a little dance of excitement with each egg she found!

Logan was the big winner of the day! He found the "Golden Egg" and had a HUGE bag of candy. (Apparently we need to adjust the age groups for next year!)

Jackson was SO close to the prize egg for his age group so many times...but he missed it. But he had a blast anyway!

Easter morning at church services. It is REALLY challenging to get us all looking at the camera without goofy expressions!


4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy family! You all look fantastic :)

    Love ya! Lets pow wow soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! When I saw that first picture here I was like, "Who is that little girl?" and then it dawned on my that Keira has HAIR!! Apparently it's been WAY TOO LONG since I've seen pictures of your baby girl- ahem. (That means you need to update your blog often with pictures of her!) Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete