Monday, July 13, 2009

OMG...How funny can you get?!

I just had to share a blog I found with you. It's called "Cake Wrecks." I honestly think this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It's not nasty, demeaning, sleazy, or dirty...it's just plain ol' fashion funny! I was laughing so hard, that Keira came up to me, patted my arm, and said, "Mommy?" Can you just see the quizical look on her face?! You can see it at:

www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Please excuse the fact that I don't know how to do a link for you yet...But you really HAVE to check this out! GO! LAUGH! Then tell me how much you love me for telling you about it:)
***Disclaimer--after I posted this, they put on a post that could be considered, em--suggestive--but they let you know that. Besure to check out the "older posts" as that's where the REAL funny stuff is. My mom was laughing so hard she was crying!***

No comments:

Post a Comment