Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tom's Takeover Tuesday - 4/13

Welcome back to another installment of my escapades! Not a whole lot new to report this week. I've been in Everett every day since the last post except for Saturday. I have managed to find at least one cache a day to maintain a streak. Today was day 79! There were some more issues with Tiki's Revenge, but I managed to get them fixed and the cache up and running within 24 hours!

No FTF's to report this week, although, I went home today to sign our taxes so Lynette could mail them tomorrow and a cache posted 1 mile from my hotel...while I was on I-405 South...

Oh well, maybe next time. I'll be here for another week and a half so hopefully I'll get more chances in my new 10 mile radius!

That's all for this week. Hopefully next week will be more exciting! See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment