Starting with the wood carving project, 75% of the carving is completed. Now I'm just working on some finish work. This week's pictures will be by far the most exciting to me. There was some epoxy, some tear dropped beads, and some clear coating. One of the portions is not turning out so hot, but I should be able to get it fixed by the end of the week. After all the carving and finish work is done then it's just a matter of getting the camouflage done. There will be no photos of that part...(Nice try Ryan!) So here are this week's pics!
So on to this week's worth of milestones. We made our 400th find! We like to make major milestones hides by local cachers...eventually that won't be possible, but we got one at the old Sumner Cemetery. We also managed to make that find on our "Geocaching birthday." A year ago yesterday Lynette was out with a couple Coast Guard wives and found her first cache. (I allowed her to come on this find for sentimental value at least. :p) I also was able to find a couple FTF's. 5 caches posted in South Hill last week and I kept one guy from getting FTF on all 5...1 out of 5 I guess is better than none. :) A few caches posted while we were in Everett as well, but it's hard to get the ones 5 miles from our house when I'm 60 miles away. :p
That's about it for this week. Hopefully next week I'll be able to tell you all about my newest hide in the woods!