Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TTT - 6/7: Short and Sweet

Ahh, Tuesday. The first Tuesday of June! Someone gave me a number of Mondays we have left. I told him not to tell me that again...it's still way too many. :p

This week, like so many before, has been uneventful. I can't even think of anything interesting to write. And the things that I can think of to write, I'm not allowed to. So this week I'm just going to make this a quick, "Hello!"

Everything here is fine, other than the 115 degree heat that is only going to get worse. Work is picking up briefly, and then we'll be in full swing to get ready for the new crew.

I have a feeling the remaining weeks are going to follow suit with this blog, but you never know. That next exciting moment could be anywhere around the corner! (Hopefully it's sooner rather than later! ;))

So I leave you with that for the week, and next week there will be more words on the internet! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment